What you can expect?
As a working student in Software Development you play an important role in release planning. You will put our apps through their paces and test new releases before they go live.
- You take over tasks in the area of quality assurance.
- You independently develop test automations that make your life easier.
- You discuss upcoming tasks in the team and organize yourself independently.
- You work with common project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, GitHub).
What we offer?
- 10 to 20 hours per week
- Work from home
- Wanted immediately
What you should bring with you?
- You have a technical understanding and have written minor automation scripts.
- You have a flair for good UX and understand the Use Cases and requirements of users and customers.
- You communicate openly and appreciatively and want to take on responsibility.
- You work independently and want to continuously develop personally and professionally.
- You work result-oriented and can explain your approach to development.
Who we are?
We are Hype 1000, we design and build secure, customer-focused and easy-to-use audio and voice solutions that enable businesses to communicate in their own voice. Our first product is Hypecast, a B2B audio platform that allows podcasts to be played out easily, securely, and targeted to specific audiences. For example, the app can be used to distribute an internal sales podcast to your own sales force/home office employees or the CEO’s morning briefing to executives.