Junior Sales & Business Development Manager – Working Student or Internship
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales and Business Development professional!
We are seeking a driven, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team and help drive business growth. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and business development, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Research and identify potential customers
- Contact and follow up with leads
- Support in preparing sales and marketing materials
- Participate in team sales and business development initiatives
- First sales or business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we look for in a new team member?
- Hands-on mentality
- Digital lover
At Hype1000 we communicate openly and appreciatively. We look for people that take on responsibility from day 1, work independently, want to continuously develop personally and professionally and help create something from the ground up.
What we offer?
- 10 to 20 hours per week
- Work from home
- Responsibility from day 1
- Regular in-person team events
Who we are?
We are Hype 1000, we design and build secure, customer-focused and easy-to-use audio and voice solutions that enable businesses to communicate in their own voice. Our first product is Hypecast, a B2B audio platform that allows podcasts to be played out easily, securely, and targeted to specific audiences. For example, the app can be used to distribute an internal sales podcast to your own sales force/home office employees or the CEO’s morning briefing to executives.