What you can expect?
As a workign student in software development you will play an important role as a frontend developer (m/f/d).
- You take over tasks in the area of frontend and backend development and implement features independently.
- You talk about the upcoming tasks in the team and organize yourself independently.
- You work with the common project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, GitHub).
What we offer?
- 10 to 20 hours per week
- Work from home
- Wanted immediately
What you should bring with you?
- You are a student in computer science, technical computer science, media computer science.
- You have knowledge in the area of API development with C# and .Net Core and ideally have already implemented smaller projects in web development.
- You are familiar with structured work with common software tools and IDEs.
- You are familiar with fast, dynamic and agile development methods such as Scrum and Kanban.
- You communicate openly and appreciatively and want to take on responsibility.
- You work independently and want to continuously develop personally and professionally.
- You work result-oriented and can explain your approach to development.
Who we are?
We are Hype 1000, we design and build secure, customer-focused and easy-to-use audio and voice solutions that enable businesses to communicate in their own voice. Our first product is Hypecast, a B2B audio platform that allows podcasts to be played out easily, securely, and targeted to specific audiences. For example, the app can be used to distribute an internal sales podcast to your own sales force/home office employees or the CEO’s morning briefing to executives.